Butler's is southeast of Pittsburgh near Round Hill Regional Park and Seven Springs. Two parkland style courses here, built over a period of years with the first nine holes in 1924, designed by John Butler, with the most recent built in 2000.
The Woodside is 6,314 yards from the back tees, 128 slope, and Lakeside is 6,689 yards, 130 slope, but with a number of shorter tee boxes. Interesting layouts over rolling hills, not much water, moderately bunkered, tree lined fairways, and mid-sized greens. Woodside is routed along the banks of the Youghiogheny River, and has what is known as the best final closing holes in Pennsylvania. Lakeside has more elevation change, is very scenic and playable, but with a few blind shots.
No golf course reviews have been submitted on this course.